Dezigner Webz is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
1. Dezigner Webz is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Dezigner Webz will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
Collecting Personal Information
6. Dezigner Webz will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
7. When a product is purchased through this website or through marketing / promotional activities (eg via this website, in a store, over the telephone etc.), personal information may be requested (such as name, phone, email and address) in order to provide product information, marketing materials, provide newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), provide new release / launch information, and advise of other Dezigner Webz products, which may be of interest. No one is obligated to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in Dezigner Webz being unable to provide you with upcoming product information and/or provide certain services including, sales of products and after sales services.
8. In common with many commercial websites we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our website. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where the website is accessed via links in an email we have sent.
Passive Information Collection
10. This website may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information to provide better service to site visitors, customise the site based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site for your use. Such information is not combined with personally identifiable information collected elsewhere on the site unless you have consented.
12. “Session” cookies are temporary bits of information that are used to improve navigation, block visitors from providing information where inappropriate (the website “remembers” previous entries of age or country of origin that were outside the specified parameters and blocks subsequent changes), and collect aggregate statistical information on the website. They are erased once you exit your Web browser or otherwise turn off your computer.
13. “Persistent” cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (such as passwords), helping to determine what areas of the website visitors find most valuable, and customising the Web site based on your preferences on an ongoing basis. Persistent cookies placed by this website on your computer may hold personally identifiable information, but only if you have registered or have otherwise consented to the retention of personally identifiable information you have provided at the site. Otherwise, our website’s server only knows that an unidentified visitor with your cookie has returned to the website.
14. You can set your browser to accept all cookies, to reject all cookies, or to notify you whenever a cookie is offered so that you can decide each time whether to accept it. To learn more about cookies and how to specify your preferences, please search for “cookie” in the “Help” portion of your browser.
15. A site may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). The IP address can be used to diagnose problems with a server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to a site, and administer and improve the site.
16. “Internet tags” (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are smaller than cookies and tell the Web site server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. Tags may be placed both on online advertisements that bring people to the site and on different pages of the site. Such tags indicate how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
17. “Navigational data” (log files, server logs, and clickstream data) are used for system management, to improve the content of the site, market research purposes, and to communicate information to visitors.
Using and disclosing your personal information
18. Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purpose:
a. For the purposes for which it was collected (as advised on the website).
b. To maintain our relationship with an individual.
c. To fulfil obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Dezigner Webz.
d. To render services related to Dezigner Webz business such as after sales services and enquiries.
e. To provide information about products, to provide marketing materials, special offers, competitions and promotions via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email) or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel.
f. To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages.
g. To obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services.
h. To record statistical data for marketing analysis.
19. Dezigner Webz recognises the trust with which individuals provide personal information, and such information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without consent, except in exceptional cases when disclosure may be required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Dezigner Webz, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
Contact by Dezigner Webz
20. Dezigner Webz may contact individuals via telephone, SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email, post or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel using the information provided in order to contact individuals in respect of the primary purposes for collection of personal information as stated above.
21. Dezigner Webz does not send advertising or marketing information without obtaining prior consent.
Individual’s right of access
22. Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on the Dezigner Webz database.
23. Information contained on the database may be amended by contacting Dezigner Webz via the contacts page.
24. In the same way, a request may be made to delete personal information, and all reasonable steps to delete the information will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons. Deletion of information may result in Dezigner Webz being unable to provide you with upcoming promotion or product information and/or provide certain goods or services including after sales services.
Storage and security of personal information
25. Dezigner Webz will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities.
26. In some cases these facilities may be overseas. Dezigner Webz employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Dezigner Webz. However, security of communications over the Internet cannot be guaranteed, and therefore absolute assurance that information will be secure at all times cannot be given. Dezigner Webz will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to personal information.
Dezigner Webz and links to other web sites
27. The Dezigner Webz website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements. Dezigner Webz is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Dezigner Webz web site.
1. If you are browsing this website as a non-commercial consumer, you may access material displayed on the website for your non-commercial, personal use only and subject to the Website Terms and Conditions stated below.
2. If you are browsing this website as an employee/agent/member of any business or organisation, you may access or download material displayed on the website only in accordance with the Website Terms and Conditions stated below. This permission is specifically conditioned on you maintaining all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and keeping all such material intact and in the same form as presented on the website. Additionally, you may not:
a. distribute or transmit, modify, reuse, republish, frame, upload to a third party, report, or use the contents of the website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without Dezigner Webz’s prior written permission; or
b. use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” or use any sponsored or paid Google or other search engine sponsored search results / sponsored links that utilise keywords that directly relate to an Dezigner Webz name, trade indicia, trademark, logo, product or brand without Dezigner Webz’s prior written permission.
3. Your access to and use of the website is also subject to the Website Terms and Conditions stated below and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Website Terms and Conditions stated below.
4. The material on this website resides on servers in the state of New South Wales, Australia and the United States of America. The law applicable to use of the material and to disputes arising out of the material is the state of New South Wales, Australia.
1. Publication of electronic addresses on the website is for the purpose of professional communication only and must not be used to infer consent to the receipt of unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
Website Terms And Conditions
1. All material on the website is protected by all applicable laws including copyright and trademark laws unless otherwise specifically noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Website Terms and Conditions or in the text on the website.
2. Your use of the website is at your risk. Dezigner Webz makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and, to the extent permitted by law, Dezigner Webz specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the website. Neither Dezigner Webz nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the website whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise even if Dezigner Webz has been notified or advised of the possibility of such damages. Except as otherwise stated in the text of a webpage of this website or as required by law, everything on the website and all Dezigner Webz products displayed on the website are provided to you “AS IS” and, to the extent permitted by law, is provided WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
3. Statutory warranties that are implied under Division 2 Part V Trade Practices Act 1974 are not excluded if goods are of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Dezigner Webz’s liability for breach of implied warranties, conditions or undertakings which cannot be excluded is limited, at Dezigner Webz’s option, to: in the case of goods: (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (ii) the repair of such goods; (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and in the case of services: (i) the supply of the services again; or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
5. Features and information of third party suppliers, third party products and/or services described or depicted on the website, or available for enquiry or application through website hyperlinks, including, without limitation, availability and descriptions of products or services as displayed on the website and via website hyperlinks are subject to change at any time without notice.
6. Dezigner Webz assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website (including accessing hyperlinks) or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website. Dezigner Webz also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any interruptions or errors in access to the website or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made through or in relation to the website.
7. If you send any communications or materials to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Dezigner Webz or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, by sending or placing any such information, you grant to Dezigner Webz an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free worldwide licence to use, copy, sublicense, modify, redistribute or otherwise deal with such information or materials including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
8. Materials and third party logos, brands and trade names displayed on the website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Dezigner Webz. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Website Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the website or specific permission is obtained from the third party owners. Any unauthorised use of images and third party logos, brands and trade names may violate copyright laws, trade mark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
9. The website refers to products and/or services that are generally available in Australia but may not be available in your particular country or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this website does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality.
10. Dezigner Webz is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the website. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Dezigner Webz may provide links on this website to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience and information only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. To the extent permitted by law, Dezigner Webz disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
11. Although Dezigner Webz may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like that may be included from time to time on the website, Dezigner Webz is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. By accessing and browsing the website, you agree that you shall indemnify, and keep indemnified, Dezigner Webz from and against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, payment, charge or expense including but not limited to consequential loss, economic loss and legal expenses (calculated on a solicitor/client basis) suffered or incurred by Dezigner Webz arising out of any claim or action that results from your accessing and use of the website or in connection with any breach by you of these Website Terms and Conditions.
12. Dezigner Webz will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Dezigner Webz to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. In addition, you will not:
a. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the website;
b. Post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising; or
c. Download any material posted by any other user if you know, or ought reasonably to know, that such material cannot legally be distributed in such a manner.
13. Any order placed by you on the website or on a linked website is an offer by you to purchase the particular product or service specified. Dezigner Webz and the third party linked website owner reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including, without limitation, an error in your order or in the material on the website, or the unavailability of the product or service. The contract to purchase the particular product or service only comes into existence in accordance with the stated Terms and Conditions of Sale of that product or service.
14. Dezigner Webz may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Legal Notices and Website Terms & Conditions link.
15. Dezigner Webz reserves the right to change this website in any way without notice to you. If you have authorised user access to the website, your ability to access and use the website may be terminated at any time without notice to you.